Question: Suppose, you are Anik/Anika. Amin/Amina is your friend. You both are concerned about the ensuing Examination. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about your preparation for the examination.
Answer: A dialogue between Anik (myself) and Amin (my friend) about the preparation for the S.S.C Exam. :
Anik: Hello Amin, how are you?
Amin: Fine. Thanks and you?
Anik: I’m fine’ too. What about your preparation for the coming S.S.0 Exam.?
Amin: Well, I’m going on well with my studies. But I’m worried about my exam.
Anik: It’s all the same about me too. But tell me about your preparation for different subjects.
Amin: You know I’m weak in maths. That’s why I’m taking special care in maths. I’m having a detailed revision of other subjects. What about your preparation?
Anik: Well, my revision in all subjects has been completed.
Amin: Well, what about your model tests of all subjects?
Anik: Model tests of all the subjects are frequently being taken in our school to ensure proper preparation.
Amin: Are you working with the test papers?
Amin: Very good. You are well on your preparation, I see. I must start working on the test papers. What do you think?
Anik: Yes. I think it’ll be helpful for your preparation. I wish you the best of luck.
Amin: Thank you very much.
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Drama by Shakespeare
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Email to Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Composition on My Preparations for S.S.C Examination
- Letter on How You Have Prepared for The Coming Year S.S.C Examination
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination