Question: Suppose, ‘Tuhin and Shaheen’ are two friends. Now, write a dialogue between these two friends on the necessity of planting trees.
Answer: A dialogue between Tuhin and Shaheen about the necessity of tree plantation :
Tuhin: Hello Shaheen, how are you?
Shaheen: Oh, I’m fine. You?
Tuhin: I’m fine too. But I’m concerned about our environment.
Shaheen: What’s wrong with our environment? Please make it clear.
Tuhin: We’ve frequent floods, cyclones and droughts (VT) in our country. Don’t these make you think over our environment?
Shaheen: Yes. But what can I do?
Tuhin: Indiscriminate cutting down’ trees are responsible for this terrible situation. Shaheen: Is that!
Tuhin: Yes, of course. Cutting down trees is the root cause of global warming and most other natural disasters. Our ecological balance is seriously disturbed for this.
Shaheen: Then what should we do now?
Tuhin: It’s very clear. We must plant more and more trees if we really want to have habitable earth.
Shaheen: Yes. I agree with you. From now on I’ll plant a tree every month and take every care of my trees.
Tuhin: Thank you. But we have to make people aware of the importance of tree plantation.
Shaheen: Yes. I’ll do that along with other school-going children. Thank you very much.
Tuhin: You’re most welcome.
- Short Composition on Tree Plantation
- Paragraph on Tree Plantation
- Deforestation Paragraph
- Short Paragraph on Tree Plantation
- Composition on Tree Plantation
- Paragraph on Importance of Tree Plantation
- Composition on The Banana Tree
- Dialogue Between Two Mends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Paragraph on The Necessity of Tree Plantation
- Report on Deforestation: A Threat to Our Existence