Question: Suppose, you are Rashid / Rashida. You need three days’ leave. You have gone to your headmaster for leave. Now, write a dialogue between you and your headmaster about leave.
Answer: A dialogue between Rashid (myself) and the Headmaster about his three days’ leave:
Rashid: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in.
Rashid: Good morning, sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. Any problem?
Rashid: Sir, I need three days’ leave.
Headmaster: Three days’ leave! Why do you need three days’ leave? Your test exam is very near. At this moment, you should be regular in all your classes.
Rashid: You’re right sir. But there’s an unavoidable circumstance.
Headmaster: What’s that?
Rashid: Sir, my elder sister’s marriage ceremony will come off next week. For this reason, I need three days’ leave.
Headmaster: Oh! I see. It’s really unavoidable.
Rashid: Yes, sir. I can’t but attend the marriage ceremony.
Headmaster: Well, where’s your application?
Rashid: Here it is, sir.
Headmaster: Ok, submit it to the head clerk.
Rashid: Thank you, sir.
- Application for Leave in Advance
- Email to Your Friends Inviting Them to Attend the Occasion of The Marriage Ceremony
- Application for Leave of Absence
- Dialogue Myself and The Headteacher About Issuing a Transfer Certificate
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony I Celebrated
- Paragraph on Wedding Ceremony I attended
- Application for Morning School
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony
- Composition on A Wedding Ceremony I Attended