Question: Write a dialogue between the headmaster of a school and Moni, a student of class nine seeking for admission.
Answer: A dialogue between the headmaster of a school and a student about admission:
Moni: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in. How can I help you, my boy?
Moni: Sir, I wish to get myself admitted to your school.
Headmaster: What’s your name?
Moni: Monirul Islam
Headmaster: What’s your father?
Moni: He is a teacher in a school in Rangpur.
Headmaster: Why do you seek for admission in Dhaka Govt. High School?
Moni: Because my father has recently been transferred from Rangpur to Dhaka. He desires to get admitted to your renowned school.
Headmaster: What class do you want to get yourself admitted to?
Moni: In class nine.
Headmaster: Do you have your progress report?
Moni: Yes, sir. Here it is.
Headmaster: I see you are a good student. Take this admission form. Come tomorrow at 10 a.m. after filling the form along with your transfer certificate.
Moni: Thank you, sir.
Headmaster: You’re welcome.
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Application for Re-Admission
- Application for A Seat in The School Hostel
- Composition on Your First Day at School
- Application for Full-Free Studentship
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College
- Application for Remission of Delay Fine
- Application for Help from The Student’s Welfare Fund
- Application for A Testimonial
- Application for Organizing a Literary Club