Question: suppose, you are Nazmul and you are a student of Nurpur High School, Chittagong. You could not pay your tuition fees in time. So your name has been struck off the rolls. Now, write an application to your headmaster praying for re-admission.
10 January 2014
Nurpur high school,
Subject: application for re-admission.
I have the honour to state that I am a student of class 9 of your school. I could not pay my tuition fees for three months from March to May in time because my father was away from Chittagong on official duties. So my name has been struck off the rolls for non-payment of my dues. Now, my father has come back home and I am in a position to pay my dues. It may be mentioned that I paid my dues regularly in all previous months.
I, therefore, earnestly request you to re-admit me on receipt of the usual dues and oblige thereby.
Yours most obedient pupil,
Application for Re-Admission
Question: suppose you are a student of class VII of police line high school, Jessore. You could not pay your tuition fee for the month of July because of the low income of your father. Now write an application to the headmaster of your school praying for re-admission.
10 August 2010
Police Line High School, Jessore.
Subject: Prayer For re-admission.
I beg most respectfully to state that my father is a poor govt. employee. He has a large family with his small income. Besides, I have four school-going brothers and sisters. So I could not pay my tuition fee for the month of just July. As a result, my name has been struck off from the roll. Now I am in a position to clear off all the dues.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly give permission for my re-admission.
Your most obedient pupil
Md. Rakibul Islam.
- Application for Remission of Delay Fine
- Dialogue Myself and The Headteacher About Issuing a Transfer Certificate
- Application for A Seat in The School Hostel
- Dialogue Between the Headmaster of a School and A Student About Admission
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Application for Help from The Student’s Welfare Fund
- Application for Full-Free Studentship
- Application for Morning School
- Application for A Testimonial
- Application for Leave in Advance