Question: Suppose, you are a student of Nurpur High School, Chittagong. Recently your father has been transferred from Chittagong to Sylhet. You will have to go with your family. So you need a transfer certificate. Now, write a dialogue between you and your headteacher on the basis of issuing a transfer certificate.
Answer: A dialogue between Munir (myself) and the headteacher about issuing a transfer certificate:
Munir: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in.
Munir: Good morning, sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. Any problem?
Munir: Sir, I need a transfer certificate.
Headmaster: A transfer certificate! Why? Is there any problem with our school?
Munir: Oh, no sir. My father has been transferred from Chittagong to Sylhet. Our family is going to shift there.
Headmaster: Oh! I see. Can’t you stay here for the rest of the session?
Munir: Sorry, sir. I can’t.
Headmaster: All right. Where’s your application?
Munir: Here’s it, sir.
Headmaster: Have you cleared up your tuition fees?
Munir: Yes, sir. Here’s the receipt.
Headmaster: Well, you’re a student of class IX and have been registered to Chittagong Board. Now, you’re going to be transferred to Sylhet Board. Right?
Munir: Yes, sir. That’s it.
Headmaster: There’s a long procedure for that. Meet the head clerk. He’ll make everything clear to you.
Munir: How long it’ll take, sir?
Headmaster: I think, at least two weeks. I’ll help you in every possible way. Ok?
Munir: Thank you, sir.
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Between the Headmaster of a School and A Student About Admission
- Application for A Seat in The School Hostel
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Headmaster on Three Days’ Leave
- Letter to Your Cousin Describing What You Did on A Farewell Party as One of The Guests
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School
- Application for Morning School