Question: Munir is your friend who went to Dhaka to visit many interesting places. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about some interesting places.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend (Munir) about his visit to Dhaka:
Myself: Hi, Munir! When have you returned from Dhaka?
Munir: Last night.
Myself: How was your visit to Dhaka?
Munir: You know, it was my first visit. It was really very interesting to see so many attractive places.
Myself: Could you mention the names of some places?
Munir: Oh, sure. You know, I have a lot of interest to visit historical places. So, first of all, I went to the Lalbag Fort. Then I saw the historical Star Mosque and after that, I visited Ahsan Manjil.
Myself: Very nice. But didn’t you visit our Parliament Building?
Munir: Sure. I saw the Parliament Building. I was really excited to see such a beautiful building and its surrounding area.
Myself: Then tell me what other places you visited.
Munir: I visited the National Museum, Central Shahid Minar, Suhrawardy Uddyan, Shishu Park and Dhaka University.
Myself: But. I think you have not visited Mirpur Zoo.
Munir: Oh. I also visited the Mirpur Zoo and the. Botanical garden. I passed the whole day there. I had many new experiences from this visit.
Myself: It was really very exciting. wasn’t it?
Munir: Yes, it was so exciting. I’ll never forget the memory of this visit.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Paragraph on A Historical Place You Visited
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka
- Report on Your Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Paragraph on A Historical Place That I Visited: Mahasthangarh
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest