Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph (100 words).
- Have you visited any place of interest recently?
- Where is the place located?
- How did you go there?
- Who accompanied you?
- What things did you do there?
- What are the things that impressed you most on the trip?
Answer: Historical place means a place which bears the testimony to history. So, visiting a historical place is truly interesting and exciting. The test examination was really stressful and after it was over, we, four friends, decided to go for one day’s outing to Mahasthangarh. It was May 20, 2007, when we started for our visit. Historians say that Mahasthangarh was the site of Pundranagar, the oldest city of Bangladesh. There are some elevated places near Mahasthanga.rh. These places are known as ‘Vitas’ Kundas”Ghous’ and ‘Dhaps’. One part of the dried river is known as the ghat of Kankabati. There is a museum at Mahasthangarh. Some images, dice, ornaments, and pots excavated from Mahasthangarh attracted me most. We saw all these relics of the past and learned a lot of things about ours. civilization. The ‘Vitas’ impressed me much. We spent the day at Mahasthangarh and started back in the evening. It was indeed a rewarding trip.
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Paragraph on A Historical Place You Visited
- Composition on A Picnic that I Enjoyed
- Report on Your Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme
- Paragraph on A Picnic I have Enjoyed
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka