Question: Suppose recently you had a visit to a place of historical interest with some of your friends. Now write a paragraph about your visit to a place of historical interest by answering the following questions:
- When did you go to the place?
- What things did you see there?
- Who was with you?
- What thing impressed you much?
Answer: During the last winter vacation, we, some of our friends had a chance to visit the historical place of Bagerhat. The Mazar of Pir Khan Jahan Ali is situated here. The Mazar is a fine one-storeyed, building. It has a beautiful dome. Hazrat Khan Jahan was buried there. The tomb is made of stones. We also visited the beautiful Shat Gambuj Mosque. There are 77 domes of the mosque. The mosque is very large and beautiful. Near the mosque, there is a big Dighi. This is called the ‘Ghora Dighi’ after the name of the horse. The Shat Gambuj Mosque and its architectural beauty impressed me much. The memory of Bagerhat will remain evergreen in my mind.
- Paragraph on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Report on Your Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on A Historical Place You Visited
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on Visiting a Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on The Shat Gambuj Mosque
- Essay on A Historical Place You Visited Or, A Visit to Dhaka City
- Paragraph on A Historical Place That I Visited: Mahasthangarh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka