Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Visit to a Place of Historical Interest’ by answering the following questions.
- When did you visit Bagerhat?
- Who went with you?
- Who was buried there?
- What is Shat Gambuj Mosque?
- What is Ghora Dighi?
Answer: Last autumn I went to Bagerhat. I made a visit there. I went there with my father. Khan Jahan Ali’s Mazar is a one-storied building. Hazrat Khan Jahan Ali was buried there. The tomb was made of cut out stones. A big fair is held on the night of the full month of Chitra. Many people attend the fair. It fronts of the Mazar there is a big tank. Local people call in the Dighi of Khan Jahan Ali. In the big tank of the Mazar there are some crocodiles. I made a visit to Shatgamubj Mosque. It is a big and beautiful building and the mosque is decorated beautifully. Near the Shat Gambuj Mosque there is a big dighi. The dighi was called the Ghora Dighi. I visited the dighi and learnt many things. I fact, Bagerhat is a place of historical interest.
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Report on Your Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on A Historical Place You Visited
- Composition on Visiting a Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Essay on A Historical Place You Visited Or, A Visit to Dhaka City
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Composition on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest