Question: Suppose, you are a reporter for a daily newspaper. Now write a report on your visit to a place of historical interest.
Visit a Place of Historical Interest
Answer: Saiful Islam, Rangpur, 27 August 2014: Recently I went to visit Bagerhat, a great historical place, with my father. I spent eight hours there. The Mazar of Khan Jahan All is a fine one-storeyed building. It has a beautiful dome. Hazrat Khan Jahan All was buried there. The tomb is made of cut out stones. There is a small mosque nearby. A close associate of Khan Jahan All was buried outside the tomb. On the night of the lull moon of the month of Chaitra, a big fair is held beside the Mazar. Many people attend the fair. There is a big tank in front of the Mazar. The local people call it the Dighi of Khan Johan Ali. There are some crocodiles in this big tank. I also visited the Satorribin Mosque. It is a big and beautiful building. The mosque is beautifully decorated. The mosque has a great attraction for tourists and visitors. There is a big dighi near the Satgambuj Mosque. This dighi is called the Ghora Dighi. I visited this Dighi and came to know many things about the social work of Khan Jahan Ali. Bagerhat is really a place of historical interest. I saw many historical things and enjoyed myself. I left Bagerhat but the memory still haunts my mind.
- Paragraph on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Paragraph on A Historical Place You Visited
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest
- Composition on Visiting a Place of Historical Interest
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Essay on A Historical Place You Visited Or, A Visit to Dhaka City
- Paragraph on The Shat Gambuj Mosque
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka
- Composition on A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest