Question: A report on Drama festival in Jhenidah.
Answer: Jhenidah, 20 January 2007: A seven-day-long Jatiya Natya Utsob (National Drama Festival) concluded at the local Shilpakala Academy auditorium recently.
The festival was arranged by the Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy. A total of seven drama groups from various parts of the country took part in the festival. Each group presented a drama during the festival from January 12 to January 18.
On a concluding day, Ankur Natya Academy, the leading drama group of Jhenidah district, presented a drama titled ‘Kabar’. The other drama groups who presented dramas in the festival were Progoti Sangha of Dinajpur, Chandpur Drama of Chandpur, Sangket Natya Dal of Tangail, Theatre Circle of Munshiganj, Pravati Natya Goshti of Barisal and Rangpur Natya Kendro of Rangpur. Thousands of drama fans enjoyed all the dramas.
- Report on The Celebration of The Independence Day
- Paragraph on The Pahela Baishakh
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About A Drama by Shakespeare
- Paragraph on First Day of The Bengali New Year
- Application for Setting Up a Canteen in College Campus
- Essay on Bangladeshi Culture
- Paragraph on Christmas
- Application for Seeking Permission to Hold a Day’s Science Fair
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Different Age Groups of People Watching Satellite TV In the Three Villages