Question: Suppose, you are a reporter for a daily newspaper. Now write a report on the celebration of the ‘Independence Day’ in your hometown.
Answer: Nazrul Islam, Rangpur, 27 March 2014: Independence Day was observed with due respect and solemnity in Rangpur. A fair, marking the Independence and National Day, began on March 24. The three-day fair also included discussions, poetry recitation session, the staging of dramas and cultural functions performed by the artists of Zila Shilpakala Academy, Udichi Shilpi Goshthi, Uddipon. Sangskritik Sangha, Aronnyak Shilpi Sangstha among .others. Speakers at the discussion urged the presence at the cultural programs to teach the next generation the zeal of patriotism and to be enlightened with the teaching of the Liberation War. Over 25 book stalls, including two from Dhaka, were set up at the fair, organized by Rangpur district administration under the patronization of Jatiya Grantha Kendra as part of Independence
Day celebrations. On 26 March, a competition was organized by Zila Shishu Academy at the auditorium of the academy where over 50 students of different classes from different schools took part in three categories.
- Report on Ekushey Boi Mela
- Paragraph on Book Fair or, A Book Fair
- Report on Recent Ended Ekushey Book Fair
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Paragraph on A Book Fair
- Paragraph on A Book Fair I Visited
- Short Composition On A Book Fair I Visited
- Report on Drama Festival in Jhenidah
- Paragraph on The 26th March / Our Independence Day
- Paragraph on Celebration of Independence Day in My School