Question: Suppose, you are a reporter of a reputed daily. Now write a report on ‘Killing of a person‘.
Death of Two Pick-Pockets
Answer: City reporter: Mobs here beat one pick-pocket to death as he was caught red-handed while pick-pocketing the vanity bag, a rickshaw passenger crying for help. The pick-pocket was identified as Martial (30) from Chandpur. The pick-pocket was caught with the robbed money, two mobile sets, a gold chain, and three money-bags. Hearing the cry for help of the victim, Anis (34), people around him caught him and beat him blue. Seriously injured, he was taken to the Dhaka Medical College by the Police where he died about two hours later. Pick-pocketing has been on the rise in the city’s busy areas for the last few months amidst the tight security. But the incidents clearly show the worse unsafe situation of the city’s people. A case has been filed by police in this regard.
- Report on Your City Was Rocked by Earthquake
- Report On the Indoor Games of Dhaka City College
- Report on Frequent Traffic Jam in Dhaka City
- Composition on The Merits and Demerits of Country Life and City Life
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Report on The Reception Awarded To GPA-5 Holders in Your College
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About a Road Accident
- Report on Garments Factory on Fire
- Composition on The City of Dhaka
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination