Question: Write a dialogue between a reporter and a flood victim.
Answer: A dialogue between a reporter and a flood victim:
Reporter: What’s the present condition?
Flood Victim: it’s caused a great havoc to the people. Actually, it has appeared as a curse for us.
Reporter: You’re right. The flood has made a great loss and suffering of the common people.
Flood Victim: Besides, it has destroyed a lot of our wealth and property especially houses, crops and cattle.
Flood Victim: We, the farmers and the working class people, and the children are the worst sufferers.
Reporter: Are there any water-borne diseases?
Flood Victim: During the flood, many water-borne diseases broke out such as cholera. Diarrhea, dysentery diseases, etc.
Reporter: What the government should do, you think?
Flood Victim: Government should come forward to rehabilitate the flood victims immediately.
Reporter: Besides, you, the local people, should work hand in hand to lessen the havoc of flood.
Flood victim: We’re trying our best to overcome the situation.
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Short Composition on Flood Or, Flood in Bangladesh
- Composition on A Recent Flood I Witnessed
- Paragraph on A Flood
- Composition on The Recent Floods in Bangladesh Or, The Flood in Bangladesh
- Composition on Floods in Bangladesh
- Short Composition on The Rainy Season in Bangladesh
- Report on The Deplorable Condition of a Slum
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Floods in Bangladesh