Question: A report on a storm in Tangail.
Storm in Tangail
Answer: Tangail, 10 July 2019: A violent storm hit Tangail district yesterday at about 5 pm. The storm flew at a speed of 150 km per hour and lasted about an hour. The storm was combined with thunder and lightning. It hit about 12 villages of the district and demolished almost all of the houses of those villages. It took away the lives of 7 people and many were injured seriously. Many trees were uprooted and the crops were damaged totally. Many domestic animals also died in the storm. At present, the people of the affected villages have been undergoing’ untold sufferings. Hundreds of people have become homeless. They are now living in the sky. They are now greatly in need of food, medicine, pure drinking water, etc. Government and some other helping organizations have come forward to lessen the miseries of the sufferer.
- Paragraph on Natural Calamities in Bangladesh
- Application for Opening a Charitable Dispensary
- Report on The Miseries of The Affected People for The Erosion of The Meghna River
- Application About the Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Composition on My College/The College I Study In
- Essay on A Thunderstorm
- Paragraph on Floods in Bangladesh
- Composition on Housing Problem in Bangladesh
- Composition on My Feelings During a Stormy Night