Question: suppose, you are an inhabitant of the flood-affected Rupgonj village under the district of Jamalpur. The people in your village have been suffering from various diseases. Since there is no charitable dispensary here, write an application to the deputy commissioner to open a charitable dispensary in your locality.
29 January 2014
The deputy commissioner,
Subject: Application for opening a charitable dispensary.
This is to inform you to draw your kind attention to the flood that has recently visited Rupgonj, under your district. The flood has broken all the records of the past. The miseries of the affected people know no bounds. Thousands of people have become homeless. Many of them have taken shelter on rooftops, boats, and embankments. They are now living under the open sky without food and drinking water. Cholera, diarrhoea, typhoid, dysentery etc. Have broken out in an epidemic form the affected people are now badly in needing medicine. But it is a great regret that there is no charitable dispensary in the village. In the meantime, many people died for want of proper treatment. So, it is necessary to open a charitable dispensary here.
In the circumstances, I, therefore, pray and hope that would be kind enough to open a charitable dispensary to lessen the sufferings of the affected people.
On behalf of the people of Rupgonj, Jamalpur
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application About the Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application for Construction a Bridge
- Paragraph on The Village Doctor
- Application for A TV Set in The Hostel Common Room
- Short Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- An Application for Repairing Damaged Roads
- Composition on Your Native Village or An Ideal Village
- Latter for Need More Relief for The Flood-Affected Areas
- Application for Construction of a Road