Question: guess, you are an inhabitant of the village joynagar. The roads of your village have been damaged during the recent flood. The villagers face difficulties to go from one place to another; vehicles cannot ply along the roads.
Now, write an application to the chairman of your union parished to repair the damaged roads immediately.
19 February 2014
Dulalpur union council,
Subject: application for repairing damaged roads.
I, on behalf of the people of the village jounagor, would like to draw your attention to the fact that the main road leading to dulalpur from our village has been badly damaged by the recent terrible flood. Besides this, some other roads connecting the main road have also been greatly damaged. These are now almost closed and vehicles can play along the roads. As a result, the villagers, especially the students of different schools and colleges are in utmost suffering even walking on foot at night has become dangerous because of the holes in all the roads. So it is a crying need to repair the damaged roads as soon as possible.
In the circumstances stated above, I pray and hope that you would be kind enough to take immediate steps to repair the damaged roads and oblige thereby.
On behalf of the people of kachua
- Application for Construction of a Road
- Application for The Construction/Repair of A Bridge
- Application for Seeking Tubewell
- Application About the Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application for Sinking a Deep Tube-Well
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Application for Opening a Charitable Dispensary
- Application for Sinking Arsenic Free Tube-Well