Question: imagine, you are salam living at Sutarpara union of Dohar Upazilla, District-Dhaka. Your area has been badly affected by the recent flood.
Now, write a letter to the editor of a newspaper drawing the attention of the authority concerned to the insufficiency of relief operation in the flood-affected areas of your locality.
29 January 2014
The daily star,
Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
I would like to request you to publish the following few lines in the reader’s column of your esteemed daily.
Sutrapara, Dohar, Dhaka
E-mail: [email protected](dot)com
Flood victims of Sutrapara need more relief
The recent flood has devastated lives and property of the people of Sutarpara union of Dohar Upazilla in Dhaka district. Thousands of people have become homeless as most all the crops of the fields have been destroyed. The people of the area are just starving. In fact, no food is left here. There is no safe drinking water also. The various waterborne disease has already broken out in the area. An acute scarcity of food, drinking water, medicine, clothes etc. Has made peoples lives miserable. The relief work run by the government seems too inadequate to support the suffering of humanity. So, more relief goods are badly needed to keep the starring people alive.
I would like to draw the attention of the government, different NGOs and wealthy persons of the country to extend their hands of co-operation to the suffering humanity of Sutarpara.
- Application for Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Composition on A Recent Flood I Witnessed
- Paragraph on A Flood
- Dialogue Between A Reporter and A Flood Victim
- Dialogue Between You and Your Neighbor About the High Prices of Daily Necessaries
- Composition on The Recent Floods in Bangladesh Or, The Flood in Bangladesh
- Composition on Floods in Bangladesh
- Report On the Supply of Dirty and Polluted Water in WASA Pipeline in Your Locality
- Dialogue Between You and Your Ailing/Sick Friend in A Hospital
- Short Composition on Flood Or, Flood in Bangladesh