Question: Write a letter to your friend describing the annual prize-giving ceremony of your school.
22 Manda, Dhaka
July 10, 2014
I have just received your letter. In your letter, you wanted to know about the annual prize-giving ceremony of our school. Now I am writing about it.
The prize-giving ceremony of our school was held on 2nd April our school compound. We decorated the school building nicely. The function began just at 10 am with recitation from the holy Quran. The T. N. O. was the chief guest. Our headmaster read out the annual report of our school. Then the main ceremony began. The principal called each recipient by name and the president gave away the prizes and shook him by the hands. I got two prizes. At last, we staged a short drama to entertain the guests. The day was really great enjoyable for us.
Convey my good wishes to your parents. I shall be highly pleased if you give me a short description of yours.
- Paragraph on The Prize Giving Day at Our School
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Essay On A Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Composition on The Prize Giving Ceremony Held in Your College
- Short Essay On Prize Giving Ceremony of Our School
- Essay On Annual School Sports
- Paragraph on The Annual Sports Day of Our School
- Report on The Annual Cultural Week Held in A College
- Essay on Do You Think Prizes Give Pupils The Incentive To Improve?
- Paragraph on Annual Sports of Our College