Question: Write a letter to your brother advising him to be attentive to his studies.
My dear Jabed,
Yesterday I reached mother’s letter. Reading the letter I’ve come to know that you are not attentive in your studies. Mother is very worried about your study. Nowadays you often go out and remain outside the home even till the evening. You know this is never good for a student. I’ve also come to know that your show a lack of interest in studying. But if you do not study seriously, you won’t be able to do well in the examination. Your scholarship exam is near at hand. So your lack of interest in the study indicates that you are planning to adopt unfair means in the examination. This is extremely destructive and suicidal. If you do it, you will kill your future. You’ll not be able to get a scholarship and pursue higher studies. You won’t get any good job either.
So from now be serious about your study and get prepared for the coming scholarship examination.
Your elder brother
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Essay on Copying in The Examination Or, Unfair Means in The Examination
- Short Paragraph on Exam Tips (Exam Strategies)
- Paragraph on Role of Guardians in Checking Unfair means In Examinations
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Essay on How I Have Been Helped or Hindered by Relatives and Friends in Preparing for The Exams
- Paragraph on How You Can Becoming A Good Student