Question: Suppose, your friend is Farhan. He does not learn his lessons properly. He makes a bad result in the exam. When the examination approaches he is afraid of the exam. He adopts unfair means to pass the exam. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effect of copying in the exam.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend (Farhan) about the bad effects of copying in the exam.
Myself: Hi, Farhan! Why do you look so gloomy?
Farhan: Oh, my friend! I’m anxious about my coming Test Examination.
Myself: But, why don’t you prepare well for the exam?
Farhan: You know, I’m an expert in copying in the examination hall.
Myself: Fie! you’re ruining yourself by copying in the exam. This is nothing but a self-killing act.
Farhan: But if I’m not caught, what’s wrong?
Myself: There are many bad effects, friend. First of all, it is an immoral act, secondly, your knowledge and skill will not be developed if you adopt this unfair means.
Farhan: Then what will happen?
Myself: It is clear you may pass by copying, but you will not be qualified in any competitive job interview because you know little.
Farhan: You’re right, friend. I realize the bad effects of copying.
Myself: So, discard this evil intention from your mind. Read well, I’m sure you will do good.
Farhan: Pray for me. Thanks very much for your advice.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Paragraph on Role of Guardians in Checking Unfair means In Examinations
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Essay on Copying in The Examination Or, Unfair Means in The Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Dialogue between Myself and My Friend about the Bad Effects of Illiteracy
- Paragraph on Unfairmeans In the Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems