Question: Write a dialogue between two friends on the preparation of the JSC Examination.
Myself: Hello friend! How are you?
Friend: I am fine and you?
Myself: I am also fine but somewhat busy.
Friend: But why?
Myself: My preparation for the exam is not good.
Friend: What is your problem?
Myself: I am afraid of the exam.
Friend: What do you mean?
Myself: I mean I have not yet completed my course. Have you?
Friend: Yes, I have completed all my courses.
Myself: What can I do now, my friend?
Friend: Don’t worry. Be regular in the study, you will be able to complete your course.
Myself: I have a particular problem.
Friend: What is that?
Myself: It is mathematics. I cannot understand it.
Friend: You may go to Shohel Sir. What about English?
Myself: No problem.
Friend: It’s very good.
Myself: Pray for me.
Friend: Of course.
Myself: Thank you, my friend.
Friend: You are most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Email to Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends Advising on How Can Make a Good Result in The Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Letter on How You Have Prepared for The Coming Year S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Describing the Chart of The Term-End Exam Result
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About How Load-Shedding Disturbs Their Study
- Letter To Your Mother About Describing Your Hostel Life