Question: Write a letter to your father telling him how you have prepared for the ensuing coming S.S.0 C examination.
Date: November 12, 2017
My dear father,
I have received your letter. I am sorry for not replying to it earlier because I was busy with my studies. You have wanted to know about my preparation for the coming H.S.0 examination. You will be glad to know that I have taken quite a good preparation for it.
Mathematics seems very interesting to me. I hope I would be able to cut a good figure in Mathematics. I have also read thoroughly almost all the topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. I have although been well off in language. I think I will do well in English and Bangla. Moreover. I have solved different questions of quite a good number of boards and schools from the test paper. Special classes are also being taken by our teachers in the school. I can assure you that if God wishes I could save your face in the forthcoming examination.
I am well. With best wishes to mother and love to the younger brothers and sisters.
Your affectionate son,
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Email to Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College
- Letter To Your Father for Sending You Some Money
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Letter To Your Younger Brother Advising Him to Be Attentive in The Study
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Composition on My Preparations for S.S.C Examination
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination