Question: Write a letter to your friend informing him/her about your school.
My dear Sahid,
At first, take my heartiest felicitation and sincere love. I hope you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. Yesterday I received your letter. In the letter, you have wanted to know about my school. Now I am telling you about my school.
The name of my school is X. It was established in 1928. It is very famous and traditional. It is situated in …. The school has a large area. It is a four-stored building. It has many as 2000 students. It has sufficient classrooms for the students. The classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated. All the classrooms have black and whiteboards. We have 55 teachers who are very qualified, efficient, and experienced in teaching.
They discuss the lessons livelily and behave with us friendly. There is a library, a laboratory and a playground in front of the school. We are associated with different co-curricular activities. Because we have a lot of clubs such as science club, debating club, nature study club, English club, adventure club, music club, cricket club, chess club, scout team, etc. So, we can participate in these activities. The environment is congenial for study. There is not much hue and cry. Use of microphone, the hydraulic horn is prohibited around the school premises. The school authority always makes sure that the learning we receive here is standard. We are instructed in their planned way. So, it is a great privilege, honor, and pride for me to be a part of this great family.
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Application For Setting Up a Debating Club in Your School
- Paragraph on Profile of Your Own School
- Application for Setting Up a Computer Club
- Application for Organizing a Literary Club
- Paragraph on What Do You do in Your School?
- An Application for Arranging Weekly Debate Competition in The School
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Composition on Your Visit to Science Exhibition
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School