Question: Write an application to the Principal of your college requesting him/her to set up an ‘English Debating Club’ at your college.
13 May 2016
Motijheel Model College
Subject: Application for setting up an English debating club.
This is to inform you that we, the students of your college, are keenly interested to set up an English debating club in our college. It can give us an opportunity to expose our latent talent. Moreover, a debating club can prepare us to take part in different debating contests like National TV Debating Competition. That is why, we need to organize an English debating club in our college. Our English teacher, Mr Arif Ahmed, has kindly consented to guide us.
We, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly take immediate steps to organize an English debating club in our college and oblige thereby.
On behalf of the students of
Motijheel Model College.
- Application For Setting Up a Debating Club in Your School
- Application for Supplying an English Newspaper for The Common Room
- Application for Organizing a Literary Club
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Application for The Improvement of Common Room
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School
- An Application for Arranging Weekly Debate Competition in The School
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Cover Letter for The Post of An Assistant Teacher