Question: Suppose, you want to get yourselves well prepared for your HSC Examination.
Now write an application to your Principal praying for holding coaching classes.
20 January 2016
Narail Govt College
Subject: Application for holding coaching classes for the upcoming HSC Examination.
We, the students of class XII of your college, beg to state that our HSC examination is only three months away. Our preparation for all the subjects is not yet fulfilled. Our college has the best record of producing good results in all the years in our district. This year also we want to be at the top. For this we need good preparation. Extra coaching classes, if conducted, in our college will be of great help for the HSC examinees.
Therefore, we pray and hope that you would be kind enough to arrange coaching classes for all the subjects. If so, we can keep up the honour of our college.
On behalf of the students of Class XII
- Application for The Prohibition of The Cell Phone At School
- Application for The Improvement of Common Room
- Application for Permission for A Study Tour
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Short Essay on The Night Before an Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Email to Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Application for Seeking Permission to Hold a Day’s Science Fair