Question: Write an application to the principal of your college requesting him/her not to allow any student or teacher to use the cell phone in the classroom or in the examination hall.
11 April 2017
Holy Cross College
Subject: Application for the prohibition of the cell phone in the classroom and in the examination hall.
With due respect, I would like to inform you that the students, as well as the teachers, very often use their cell phone in the classroom and even in the examination hall. It literally disturbs the smooth learning environment to a great extent. The use of cell phone in the classroom and in the examination hall must be stopped.
Tanzila Tarita Anika
Roll no 3, Class XII
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination
- Application for The Improvement of Common Room
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Application for Supplying an English Newspaper for The Common Room
- Application for Changing Optional Subject
- Application for Seeking Permission to Hold a Day’s Science Fair
- Application for A Testimonial
- Paragraph on Our College Library