Question: Your father has been transferred from Dhaka to Jamalpur. You met the Principal of your college for a Transfer Certificate. At first, he was unwilling to give you the T.C. But somehow, he was managed. New write a dialogue between yourself and the Principal of your college for a Transfer Certificate.
Myself: May I come in, sir?
Principal: Yes, come in.
Myself: Good morning, sir.
Principal: Good morning. What do you Want?
Myself: Sir, I want a transfer certificate.
Principal: A transfer certificate! Why do you need a transfer certificate? It’s the middle of the session.
Myself: My father has been transferred from Dhaka to Jamalpur. Principal Oh! I see. Can’t you stay here for the rest of the session?
Myself: Sorry. I can’t. My father is unable to afford me here.
Principal: Don’t you have any relative here?
Myself: No, I haven’t.
Principal: Have you written an application?
Myself: Yes sir. Here it is.
Principal: Have you cleared your tuition fees?
Myself: Yes, sir. Here is the money receipt. Principal Ok. Then meet the Head Clerk. He’ll help you in this regard.
Myself: Thank you, sir.
Principal: God bless you my child.
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Myself and The Headteacher About Issuing a Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Between the Headmaster of a School and A Student About Admission
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About a Road Accident
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Report On the Indoor Games of Dhaka City College
- Application for The Improvement of Common Room
- Report on The Reception Awarded To GPA-5 Holders in Your College
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Application for Seeking Permission to Hold a Day’s Science Fair