Question: Write a dialogue between Raju and Rimon about Rimon’s advice to Raju on how he can make a good result in the examination.
Answer: A dialogue between Raju and Rimon about Rimon’s advice to Raju on how he can make a good result in the examination:
Rimon: Hello, Raju. How are you?
Raju: Not fine. What about you?
Rimon: I’m so so. But what’s your problem?
Raju: I’m afraid of my exam. You see, I can’t do well in the examination. Could you please help me, Rimon?
Rimon: Of course, Raju. Don’t worry about it.
Raju: You see Rimon. I read a lot but I forget almost everything after a while.
Rimon: Perhaps you cram answers. Don’t do it. Try to understand what you read.
Raju: How can you keep all the answers in memory?
Rimon: You know, I make my own notes. try to understand them. I always write them again and again. So, I never forget.
Raju: I’m scared Mr 9tt* of English. I don’t know how to improve my English.
Rimon: Oh. don’t be scared. I will help you with this subject.
Raju: Thank you very much.
Rimon: You’re welcome.
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Improving Your English
- Paragraph on How to Do Well in The Examination
- Paragraph on How You Can Becoming A Good Student
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Paragraph on How to Write Answer in Examinations
- Story on All Is Well That Ends Well