Question: English is an international language. Hence, it is very essential for many reasons. Now, write dialogue in 100 words between yourself and your friend Tareq about the importance of learning English.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and Tareq about the importance of learning English:
Myself: Good morning, Tareq. How are you?
Tareq: I am fine, thank you.
Myself: What school do you go to?
Tareq: I am a student of Moulavibazar Govt. High School.
Myself: Do you learn communicative English in your school?
Tareq: We do. My elder brother, who reads at the University of Chittagong, advised me to read English heart and soul.
Myself: Why is English so important?
Tareq: English is an international language. We cannot get a good job without learning English.
Myself: I agree with you. No one can prosper in life without a good command of English.
Tareq: All students must learn to read, write and speak good English.
Myself: You are right. Thank you.
Tareq: Thank you and good-bye.
Dialogue Between Anis Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
Question: Write a dialogue between Antu and you about the importance of learning English:
Answer: A dialogue between Anis (myself) and Antu about the importance of learning English:
Anis: Hi Antu, what’s the matter? You look bright.
Antu: Oh, I’ve received a letter from my brother. He has written to me about the importance of learning English.
Anis: Then tell me why learning English important is.
Antu: There’re several reasons behind the importance of learning English.
Anis: What’re they?
Antu: FirsIty, it’s an international language. Secondly, it’s very important for higher education and thirdly, for getting a good job.
Anis: You’re quite right. But probably you’ve forgot the most important one.
Antu: What’s that?
Anis: Learning English is also needed for enriching our mother tongue.
Antu: Yes. I’ve forgot.
Anis: Now, what are you doing for your own English?
Antu: I’m trying to gain proficiency through listening, reading, speaking and writing.
Anis: Ok, go on. Wish your success.
Antu: Thank you very much.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Recent Flood in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Paragraph on Necessity of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Importance of English