Question: The necessity of reading a newspaper is quite vast. Now, write dialogue in 100 words between yourself. and Raisa about the necessity of reading newspapers.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and my friend Raisa about the necessity of reading newspaper:
Myself: Hi Raisa! how are you?
Raisa: I’m pretty well and you?
Myself: I’m also fine. Well, Raisa, what do you think about the necessity of reading the newspaper?
Raisa: I think it is indispensable for a modern man to read the newspaper daily. It can help us in various ways, can’t it?
Myself: Yes, we get various types of news in the newspaper; for instance, current affairs trade and commerce, literature, games, and sports, etc.
Raisa: You’re right. To adjust to modern civilization, we have no substitute for the reading newspaper.
Myself: But you should keep in mind that sometimes false news leads to many mishaps.
Raisa: Of course. But there is nothing with unmixed blessing in this world. However, reading a newspaper is essential for all and it’s true.
Myself: Thank you. See you again. Good-bye.
Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Necessity of Reading Newspaper
Question: The necessity of reading a newspaper is quite vast. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the necessity of reading a Newspaper.
Answer: A dialogue between Anis (myself) and Koly (my friend) about the necessity of reading newspaper:
Anis: Hello Koly, do you read any newspaper regularly?
Koly: Oh, yes. I can’t think of a single day without a newspaper.
Anis: What’s the newspaper you read regularly?
Koly: Well, I skim through a number of newspapers actually. But I read one with much importance. It’s ‘The Independence’.
Anis: It’s nice. Do you think reading the newspaper regularly is essential?
Koly: Certainly. In fact, it’s a storehouse of general knowledge.
Anis: Do you think the newspaper plays any role in presenting the day to day world?
Koly: Yes. I can learn about the current affairs of the world.
Anis: Then it certainly presents the news and views on world trade and commerce, films, games, and sports, etc.
Koly: Yes, you’re right. These all are available in a newspaper. Again, there’re some other entertaining as well as educative elements in newspapers like a comic, puzzle, tips for life and lifestyle, etc.
Anis: You’re right indeed. What a great variety of elements a newspaper contains!
Koly: It’d be better if you see what’s not there in a newspaper.
Anis: I agree with you. Now, what’s your suggestion for others regarding this?
Koly: I just want to say that everyone should read at least one newspaper daily.
Anis: Thank you very much.
Koly: It’s Ok. Thank you.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Younger Sister About the Importance of Reading A Newspaper
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Recent Flood in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Paragraph on Newspaper Reading
- Composition on The Importance of Reading Newspapers
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Composition on Benefits of Reading Newspaper