Question: Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the usefulness of computers.
Answer: A dialogue between Anis (myself) and Ranju (my friend) about the usefulness of computer:
Anis: Hello Ranju, how’re you?
Ranju: Hi. I’m fine. You?
Anis: So, so. Well, what’s your idea about a computer?
Ranju: Thanks. I’ve attended the opening class on the computer. In fact, it has provided me much information on the computer.
Anis: Would you please tell me something about the usefulness of this device M)?
Ranju: Sure. You know, it’s a device that mainly performs calculations. But do you know how fast?
Anis: Please. I feel thrilled.
Ranju: Million and million times faster than a trained mathematician.
Anis: My God! I can’t believe it.
Ranju: It also can run a business. play chess and compose music.
Anis: Then. I must learn about the computer. Thank you.
Ranju: You’re welcome:
Anis: Then I think it’s like Aladin’s magic lamp.
Ranju: Exactly so. Anis. If your computer is connected with the internet, it can bring any information you want to know within a-moment.
Anis: Then I must learn to use a computer.
Ranju: Try. friend. Bye.
Anis: Thanks for your information. Bye.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Importance of Learning Computer
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Necessity of Reading Newspaper
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Computer Paragraph
- Paragraph on ICT/Flourishment of ICT