Question: Smoking is really a bad habit. Now, write a dialogue between Anis and Naku about the bad effects of smoking.
Answer: A dialogue between Anis and Naku about the bad effects of smoking:
Anis: Hello, Naku. How are you?
Naku: I am not well. I have been suffering from illness.
Anis: I heard you have become a chain smoker. Smoking may be one of the major reasons for your illness.
Naku: Doctor has also said so.
Anis: Why don’t you give up smoking? Don’t you know the dangers of smoking?
Naku: I tried to give it up, but I could not.
Anis: If you had thought seriously about its bad effects, you would not have smoked anymore.
Naku: How is it harmful?
Anis: Smoking causes many fatal diseases. It causes cancer, heart attack, chronic bronchitis, etc. Besides, it’s also very expensive.
Naku: Is there anything good about smoking?
Anis: Of course not. Nobody can put any argument in favor of smoking.
Naku: Well, within a short time I’ll give up smoking.
Anis: Thank you. The sooner you give it up the better it will be for you.
Naku: You are most welcome.
- Paragraph on Smoking, A Bad Habit
- Paragraph on The Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Email to Your Younger Brother Telling Him to Avoid and Give Up the Smoking
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Recent Flood in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Paragraph on Smoking
- Essay On Evils of Smoking
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone