Question: Suppose you are Tamim. You want to borrow a book from your school library. Now write a dialogue between the librarian and you regarding borrowing a book.
Answer: A dialogue between me (Tamim) and the librarian:
Tamim (myself): Excuse me, could I borrow a book from the library?
Librarian: Yes, but do you have a library card?
Tamim: Yes, I have.
Librarian: Ok. Please show me the card.
Tamim: Here it is.
Librarian: I think, you have not borrowed any book earlier.
Tamim: You’re right. This is the first time I’m going to borrow a book.
Librarian: No problem. You can borrow even three books at a time.
Tamim: I need only one this time.
Librarian: Ok, please choose the book you need and tell me the call number.
Tamim: Well, the call number is 017……890
Librarian: Ok, let me’ find the book. Please let me find a book. Oh, yes, I’ve found it. The title of the book is ‘An Easy Way to Learn English’, isn’t it?
Librarian: Here it is. But let me make an entry of the book in my registrar.
Tamim: Ok. But one thing! How many days could I keep the book?
Librarian: One week. Remember, in case you cross one week, you have to pay fine.
Tamim: How much fine?
Librarian: 10 takas for every extra day.
Tamim: I understand. I must return it on time. Goodbye.
- Paragraph on Our School Library
- Short Paragraph on Our School Library
- Composition on The Usefulness of a Library
- Paragraph on Our College Library
- Paragraph on How to Organize, Arrange Books in A Library?
- Composition on Your School Library
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About A Novel You Have Recently Read
- Paragraph on How to Open a Bank Account
- Dialogue Between You and The Bookseller
- Short Composition on Library and Its Uses