Question: Asad and Amin are two friends. Asad went to Amin’s house to pay a visit. Amin was absorbed in reading a very interesting drama by Shakespeare. Asad becomes curious about the book. Write a dialogue between Asad and Amin.
Answer: A dialogue between Asad and Amin on an interesting drama by Shakespeare:
Asad: Hello Amin, how are you?
Amin: Fine, thank you. I’m very happy that you have come to our house to visit me.
Asad: What happened to you? You’re not going to the field nowadays.
Amin: Oh! I’m sorry for that. But there’s the reason for my not going these two days.
Asad: Would you please tell me?
Amin: I was reading such an interesting book that I could not go anywhere without finishing it.
Asad: What is that book?
Amin: It’s a famous drama of Shakespeare.
Asad: What is the name of that drama and what is the subject matter of it?
Amin: The name of the drama is “Macbeth.” The major characters are Macbeth, Lady Macbeth, King Duncan etc. It shows that too much ambition leads to ruin and death.
Asad: I want to read this drama. Can I borrow it for some days?
Amin: Of course. Here it is.
Asad: Thank you.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About A Novel You Have Recently Read
- Dialogue Between a Customer and Bookseller on Buying Books
- Dialogue Between You and A Book Seller About Buying A Book
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Dialogue Between the Librarian and You Regarding Borrowing A Book
- Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Short Composition On A Book Fair I Visited
- Report on Drama Festival in Jhenidah