Question: Write a dialogue between you and your friend on a picnic you enjoyed.
Myself: How are you, my friend?
Friend: I am fine and you?
Myself: I am also fine, very fine.
Friend: Are you excited?
Myself: Yes, I am very excited. I could not forget the picnic I had yesterday.
Friend: Where did you go to have the picnic?
Myself: It was Nandan Park, the biggest amusement park in Bangladesh.
Friend: Whom were you accompanied with?
Myself: All the students with their guardians and our teachers.
Friend: How did you go there?
Myself: We went there by 200 buses.
Friend: 200 buses! What was the number of participants?
Myself: It was about 40 thousand.
Friend: What did you enjoy there?
Myself: I enjoyed 10 rides only.
Friend: Which ride did you enjoy most?
Myself: Water coaster. It was the interesting most.
Friend: What did you enjoy at lunch?
Myself: It was biryani. It was so delicious.
Friend: Was there any arrangement for the cultural program?
Myself: Yes. There was a heavy arrangement of cultural programs like song, dance, drama, petulance, and ledger show.
Friend: When did you come back home?
Myself: I came back home at 11 at night.
Friend: Thank you very much.
Myself: Thank you also.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend Who Has Enjoyed A Picnic Recently
- Paragraph on A Picnic in The Hills
- Email to Your Friend Describing Him About the Picnic You Have Enjoyed Recently
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Letter To Your Friend of Thanks for Hospitality
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About A Novel You Have Recently Read
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Paragraph on A Journey by Train
- Email to Your Friend Inviting Him to Join the Picnic