Question: Suppose, the students in your class are going to have a picnic at Kot-Bari, Comilla. Now, write an e-mail to your friend Tonmoy inviting him to join the picnic.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Invitation to join a picnic
My dear Tonmoy,
Take my cordial love. I hope you are keeping well. You will be glad to know that we are going to have a picnic at Kot Bari, Comilla on the 20th instant. This is really a nice picnic spot. You are cordially invited to join the picnic. All the students in our class will participate in it. Two of our teachers will accompany us. We have already hired a nice bus. We wish to start at 7 a.m. from our school gate. We shall take all the necessary foodstuff and utensils with us. Our plan is to spend the whole day there. There will also be arrangements for amusement. There will be singing and dancing before meals. We wish to spend a few hours in sight-seeing. It would give us much pleasure if you could join us. Please do join us.
Convey my best regards to your parents.
- Email to Your Friend Describing Him About the Picnic You Have Enjoyed Recently
- Application for Permission to Go on A Picnic
- Paragraph on A Picnic in The Hills
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend Who Has Enjoyed A Picnic Recently
- Application for A Common Room
- Paragraphs on How to Arrange A Picnic Party
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Paragraph on A Picnic I have Enjoyed
- Composition on A Picnic that I Enjoyed