Question: Anup’s HSC Examination is over. He wants to spend his spare time by taking a special English course at British Council in Dhaka. But his friend Jamil wants to teach the illiterate people in his village. Now write a dialogue between Anup and Jamil on the basis of their plan.
Answer: A dialogue between Anup and Jamil on their planning for spending spare time:
Anup: Hello Jamil, how have you done in your examination?
Jamil: Quite well. And how have you done?
Anup: I have also done well.
Jamil: Our result will be published after three or four months. What will you do during this period?
Anup: I have decided to improve my English efficiency and for that, I want to get myself admitted into a special English course at British Council.
Jamil: That’s a very good idea because it will help you much in future.
Anup: You’re right. Have you planned anything to do?
Jamil: Yes, I’ve decided to spend these days in my village home. There I along with some other friends will teach the adult illiterate people.
Anup: That’s, of course, a noble idea.
Jamil: I shall be very happy if you join with me and come to our village.
Anup: It would be nice. But my father has already paid the fees for the course.
Jamil: Oh, I’m sorry.
Anup: Don’t worry. If I get an opportunity I must join with you. Because I love this kind of job.
Jamil: Thank you, friend.
Anup: You’re welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Improving Your English
- Paragraph on My Future Plan
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Dialogue Between a Student and a Teacher About the Methodologies of Learning Proper English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between You and Your Teacher About How to Learn to Speak in English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between the Two Friends About Their Career/Profession
- Paragraph on Importance of English