Question: Write a dialogue between you and your friend Sakib about your Aim in Life.
Monir: Hi Sakib, how are you?
Sakib: I’m fine and you?
Monir: I’m also fine. By the by, what do you want to do in the future?
Sakib: I intend to have a higher degree in business.
Monir: However, where are you going in this early morning?
Sakib: I am going to my cousin to know something about MBA.
Monir: MBA! Are you interested in MBA?
Sakib: Yes. I’m.
Monir: Why do you choose it?
Sakib: Because I want to be an executive in a large company.
Monir: Why are you so passionate about it?
Sakib: For two reasons. One is a good working atmosphere and the other is a good salary. What about you, Monir?
Monir: My aim is different. I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from Dhaka University.
Sakib: Why do you choose that?
Monir: I want to teach English at different levels. I would like to raise the standard and quality of English in Bangladesh. Developing four skills of language learning among our students is my mission.
Sakib: It’s wonderful!
Monir: Yes, it’s essential for human resources and development.
Sakib: Yours is also an excellent idea.
Monir: Thank you.
Sakib: You are most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Opposes to Go Abroad for A Job
- Composition on The Causes of Students’ Failure in English
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Some Basic Skills of a Student to Do Better in His Career
- Dialogue Between the Two Friends About Their Career/Profession
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Failure in English
- Dialogue Between a Student and a Teacher About the Methodologies of Learning Proper English
- Paragraph on Importance of English