Question: Write a dialogue between you and your teacher about how to learn to speak English.
Myself: Good morning, sir. How are you?
Teacher: Good morning. I am fine. What’s about you?
Myself: I am also fine. Sir, I need your suggestion about a topic.
Teacher: Oh sure! Tell me, how can I help you?
Myself: I want to know how to learn speaking in English.
Teacher: Hmm. Actually, English is an international language. So, you have to work hard to acquire it.
Myself: I know. How can I achieve it?
Teacher: Firstly, you have to practice speaking in English with your friends and classmates. Secondly, you can watch English movies, listen to English songs. Then, you have to read English storybooks, magazines, etc.
Myself: Can I learn the grammatical rules of English?
Teacher: Surely, if you know the proper utilization of grammar, it will support you to write and speak correctly.
Myself: Thank you sir for your nice concept. I will continue practice from today.
Teacher: Okay dear, carry on.
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Dialogue Between a Student and a Teacher About the Methodologies of Learning Proper English
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Daily Activities of a Teacher
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Improving Your English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Teacher About Setting Up A Computer Club In Your School