Question: Suppose, you are Nibeet. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend Nipa about improving your English.
Answer: A dialogue between Nibeet (myself) and Nipa (my friend):
Nipa: Hello Nila, what’s wrong.with you? You look a little bit exhausted.
Nila: Oh. don’t say! I couldn’t do well in my last English exam.
Nipa: I’m sorry. How can I help you, my friend?
Nila: I don’t know how to improve my English.
Nipa: Well. you know. English is a foreign language for us.
Nila: Yes. It’s an international language and hence important for us.
Nipa: You’re right. Now, if we want to improve our English, we must use it more and more.
Nila: How’s that? You know. I don’t know English well. Then how can I use it more and more?
Nipa: You’re not right at this point. Just tell me who taught you Bangla? You can speak it fluently.
Nila: Actually nobody. Perhaps I learnt to speak in Bangla through speaking in it.
Nipa: That’s it. In the same way, we can learn to speak, reading, writing and listening in English.
Nila: Well, I’ll try. But you know, there’ll be a lot of mistakes.
Nipa: You can never learn or improve anything without making a mistake.
Nila: But to make real improvement. I must overcome mistakes.
Nipa: You’re right. And for that. you’d read English newspapers and books written in English.
Nila: Anything else?
Nipa: Yes. You’d watch English TV news regularly.
Nila: That’s all?
Nipa: Yes indeed.
Nila: Thank you very much. I’ll try my best to follow your suggestions.
Nipa: You’re most welcome.
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Essay on What Opportunities Have You Had at School or Elsewhere of Listening to And Speaking English?
- Dialogue Between You and Your Teacher About How to Learn to Speak in English
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Importance of English
- Essay on Discuss the Difficulties That Arise from The Existence of More Than One Language in Your Country