Question: Suppose, you are Adib/Adiba and you have a friend named Nasir/Nasrin. Your friend is worried about illiteracy. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of illiteracy.
Answer: A dialogue between myself (Adlib) and my friend Nasir about the bad effects of illiteracy:
Myself: Ili, Nasir, how are you?
Nasir: I am fine. And you?
Myself: I am fine too. May I know your opinion about. illiteracy?
Nasir: Yes. It is a great problem as well as a curse for the country:
Nasir: Because without education, no nation can develop as ignorance creates many other problems
Myself: what should we do then?
Nasir: we should work hand- in hand to educate the illiterate.
Myself: We also need to create. people’s awareness so that they can send their children to school.
Nasir: Yes, of course. It is the key factor. Govt. has already taken many steps to remove illiteracy.
Myself: We must co-operate with the government.
Nasir: Yes, we must come forward in this respect.
Myself: If we are sincere in our words and deeds, nothing is impossible.
Nasir: That’s right. Thank you.
Myself: OK. See you again.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on The Necessity of Literacy
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on Load Shedding
- Essay on Illiteracy of Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Opposes to Go Abroad for A Job