Question: Karim and Rahim are two friends. Karim lives in the village and Rahim in a city. Now, write a dialogue between the two friends on the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
Answer: A dialogue between Karim and Rahim about the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life:
Karim: Hi Rahim, how’re you?
Rahim: Fine. Thanks, and you?
Karim: I’m fine too. What about your city life?
Rahim: Oh, it’s really exciting. Educational institutions, medical facilities and sources of recreation-all are available at my hand. Isn’t it dandy?
Rahim: Now, what about your village life?
Karim: I’m very happy with my village life. There’s no chaos and anxiety. Besides, here the environment is free from pollution.
Rahim: You’re quite right.
Karim: I see, you’re suffering from sound pollution and air pollution severely.
Rahim: You’re right. But you also have problems with good schooling and medical care in the village.
Karim: Yes, to some extent, you’re right also. I think we all should take steps to remove the disadvantages of both village and city lives.
Rahim: I agree with you. Thank you very much.
Karim: Thank you. too.
- Dialogue About Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Paragraph on City and Village Life
- Paragraph on The Village Life and The City Life
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Composition on The Merits and Demerits of Country Life and City Life
- Composition on Advantages and Disadvantages of City Life
- Paragraph on Advantages and Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
- Paragraph on Rural Life
- Composition on Charms of City Life Or, Life in A City