Question: A dialogue between two friends about the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
Sayed: Good morning, Mahir, you’re going to your villages today, aren’t you? Why don’t you stay days more in Dhaka city?
Mahir: Oh, no I do not feel comfortable in Dhaka city. It’s totally boring.
Sayed: What are the things of city life you do not like?
Mahir: I think life in the city is very artificial. It’s full of business and separation. People lead a very busy life in polluted areas. They wake up from sleep in the morning hearing the sounds of motor vehicles, machines, and factories.
Sayed: You are right. But there are many modern facilities you can have in city life. In cities, there are many good educational institutions, hospitals, and clinics. There’re also many recreational places in the city. It’s often easier to find work here.
Mahir: That’s true, but I think life in the village is far better than of city life. Village life is quite natural and the people in the village lead a very simple life. They wake up from sleep in the morning hearing the melodious songs of birds. They can take fresh food, fruits, fishes, meat and vegetable. Similarly, the villagers are cooperative as well as helpful. The environment of the village is totally pollution free. You can get the scenery of green field and meadows.
Sayed: But village life is not without its disadvantages. Disease, hunger malnutrition poverty is common in the life of the villagers.
Mahir: Actually both lives have their advantages and disadvantages. Balanced development can remove the gap between two types of life.
Sayed: I agree with you.
Mahir: Thanks a lot and you are highly invited to our village.
Sayed: Oh sure. I hope I will visit your house during the next holiday. Good-bye.
- Paragraph on The Village Life and The City Life
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Composition on Advantages and Disadvantages of City Life
- Paragraph on Rural Life
- Paragraph on Advantages and Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
- Short Essay on Life in The Village
- Composition on The Merits and Demerits of Country Life and City Life
- Paragraph on Environmental Pollution of Dhaka City
- Composition on The Rainy Season in Bangladesh