Question: Imagine you live in a nuclear family. You enjoy some advantages. You also face some disadvantages. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a nuclear family.
Start like this: A nuclear family has some advantages One need not think He can have …………
Advantages and Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
Answer: A nuclear family has some advantages. A nuclear family is calm and quiet because there are only a few family members. So, one can enjoy peace and happiness in a nuclear family. One need not think of others. So, one enjoys much time to do a lot of work. In a nuclear family, one has got fewer duties and responsibilities than in an extended family. So, one can remain free from anxiety. He can have much free time to move. In a nuclear family, especially a student enjoys much free time. So. he can study more and more. Again, a nuclear family is free from noise and disturbance. So, one feels very happy there. But there is no unmixed blessing in the world. The nuclear family is not without its disadvantages. One often feels very lonely and bored. If any member faces any problem, there is none to come forward to extend his help to him or her. In a nuclear family, it becomes very difficult to take any important decision because his/her decision may not be wise always.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Composition on Advantages and Disadvantages of City Life
- Essay on The Advantages and The Disadvantages of Being Popular
- Dialogue About Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Composition on City Life Is Better Than Country Life
- Essay On I Would Rather Be An Only Child Than To Have Six Brothers And Sisters. How Far Do You Agree With This View?
- Essay on The Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Famous
- Paragraph on Outdoor Games
- Paragraph on My Role in The Family
- Paragraph on The Village Life and The City Life