Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- How old are you?
- What do you do?
- What was your role 5 years back in your family?
- What do you think it will be 10 years from now?
- Will you live with your parents?
- Will you help your parents? How?
Answer: I am now seventeen years old. I am a student of Class XI. Five years back my role in my family was insignificant. But at present, I have an important role to play in my family in any important decision-making affair. If I give my views on any matter my views are considered with importance. After ten years from now, it will be more important because then I hope I shall be in practical life. I will be earning income and I shall be an important member of my family. Maybe my decision on any matter will be final. After ten years I hope to live with my parents. Of course, I shall help all the members of my family in all possible ways. It’s my noble duty to help them because they have done a lot in building up my life. I shall help them in such a way that they do not feel any want of anything. I shall try to look after them as they did for me in my childhood. Indeed, it’s my sincere desire to serve and help them.
- Paragraph on The Family I Live In
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Letter to Your Cousin in English Expressing Your Reactions to The Article on German Citizenship
- Short Paragraph on My Parents
- Paragraph on Advantages and Disadvantages of A Nuclear Family
- Paragraph on My Parents
- Essay on Role of Media in Nation Building
- Essay on Obedience to Parents
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Paragraph on A Fisherman