Question: Write a paragraph in about 100-120 words on ‘my parents. You have to use the following questions in writing this paragraph:
- Who are your parents?
- How old are your parents?
- What are their occupations?
- What do they do?
- What would you say about their nature?
- What are their activities?
- What is their expectation about you?
- How do they deal with you?
- What is your feeling about them?
Answer: I am A. Rahim. I come from a noble and rich family. The people whom I can be proud of are my parents. they have given birth to me. my father is 50 years old and my mother is 40 years old. they are highly educated. my father’s name is Mr. Kamal Ahmed and my mother is Rokeya Begum. my father is an M.A. he is a professor at a college. my mother is a B.A.B Ed. she is a school teacher. the activities and thoughts of my parents are that I become well educated and a good citizen of the country. I am just a fruit of their desire for care. they bring me up with great care and affection. they are my best teachers, friends, and guide. they are my heart and soul. they always want their dream with me to come true. I am really fortunate that I have come from such parents.
Paragraph About My Parents
- What are the names of your parents?
- What are their educational qualifications?
- What does your father do?
- What does your mother do?
- How are their activities?
- How does your mother look after your family?
- How do they take care of you?
- Do you like them? Why?
Answer: The name of my father is Mr. Abdul Hakim and the name of my mother is Mrs. Shamima Akter. My father is a doctor and my mother is an M.A. in English. My father works in a hospital and my mother is a professor in a college. Despite doing government service my father spends much time in social activities. Whenever he gets time, he goes to our village home and gives free treatment to the people. My mother is also involved in different social work, especially in helping distressed poor women. My mother looks after our family very sincerely. She does every household work. She takes great care of all of us. She loves us very dearly. She is ready to sacrifice her own happiness for our happiness. She hopes to see us happy even at the cost of her own life. She holds not enjoy a wink of sleep. But her face beams with joy when we come round. My mother possesses a good sense of sanitation. She keeps our house neat and clean. I like my parents very much. My father also takes care of all of us. I hold my parents in profound respect. I am greatly indebted to my parents.
Paragraph on My Parents
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘my parents. You have to use the following questions in writing this paragraph:
- Who are the parents?
- What does religion say about parents?
- What kind of man is your father?
- What kind of woman is your mother?
- What do you feel about your parents?
Answer: our parents are only the source of our existence on Earth. Our life on earth would be impossible without their loving care and affection. They are our best and closest guides and well-wishers. My parents are parents with all the qualities of parents. My parents are Md. Soliman Hossain and Shafaly begum by names. My father is now fifty. He is an m.a. he is a teacher at a local premier college. He is a teacher of the first water. He is also a reputed author. He is a man of great personality. He maintains our family decently. He spends a lot of our education. He is always on good terms with his colleagues and neighbors. He is very honest, gentle, sincere, dutiful, and well-behaved. My mother is about forty. She is an S.S.C she is an ideal housewife. She is very polite, affectionate, and intelligent. She loves us very dearly. She manages our family nicely. She is very religious-minded and neat and clean. I am very proud of my parents.
My Parents Paragraph
Question: Write a paragraph about Your Parents’ by answering the questions below.
- How are your parents to you?
- Why can you not think for a single moment without your parents?
- What are they like?
- Why is your mother always busy?
- Why is your father always busy?
Answer: My parents are the dearest and most wanted persons to me. They are the source of my inspiration. My parents are very fond of me. They are affectionate to me. I cannot think for a single moment without my parents. They are like the fountains from which an endless flow of affection, love, and tenderness comes out. They are always busy guiding and protecting me. I am an apple of the eye to both my parents. Especially as the eldest son, I am everything to my mother. My mother always keeps herself busy preparing delicious foods of various kinds for my delight and satisfaction. From rising to the time of going to bed, she always takes care of me. My father remains awfully busy giving me every comfort and making my life easy and secure. I am always indebted to them. I can never repay their affection and love.
- Paragraph on Your Parents
- Short Paragraph on My Parents
- Short Paragraph on My Mother
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Composition on Obedience to Parents
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Composition on My Favorite Teacher
- Paragraph on First Ten Years of My Life
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Short Essay On The Person I Admire Most