- Whom do you like most?
- What does your mother do for you?
- When does she become anxious?
- When does she become happy?
- What does she teach you?
- What does she do in the family?
- Which objects of mine do your mother anxious?
- What do you feel?
Answer: Of all the persons in the world, my mother loves me most, and I love her from the core of my heart. To me, she is like a living goddess who takes all kinds of pine and care for my sake. When I am sick, she spends sleepless nights with my sickbed. When I come first in my class examination she becomes perhaps the happiest person on earth. From my childhood, I have been greatly influenced by my mother. She has always guided me in the right path in every step of my life. She has taught me discipline, manners, and the sense of duty towards others in the family and in society. I remember that she used to relate to me many oriental and mythological tales, when a child and did not know how to read and write. She has taught me to love my country and my fellow citizens. She helps me every day in preparing my homework given by the class teacher. My mother is an ideal woman in my life. I feel fortunate for being born as her son. She is very anxious about my health, my education, and my prosperity. I feel that there is no other person nearest to the heart than the mother in this world.
Paragraph on My Mother
Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is your mother like?
- How does she manage your family?
- How does she feel for you?
- How does she spend her pastime?
Answer: We live in a nuclear family. Our family consists of four members. My father, mother and only sister are the other three members. My mother likes gardening, cooking, going outside, and rearing children, etc. She keeps control of the family. She gets up early in the morning. After preparing the breakfast, she distributes it among us. Then she accompanies my sister up to school. She comes to the school during the time of breaking of the school. My mother guides us in all possible ways. In this way, she manages the family. She is also very affectionate and feels for us highly. She is always anxious about her children. Her only aim is to make us established in the future. She is our friend who helps us to mitigate our problems. My mother spends her pastime by watching television, reading novels, and taking care of her garden. She spends most of her pastime in the kitchen. I love my mother very much.
- Short Paragraph on My Mother
- Describe the Pie-Chart of The Amount of Time That A Person Spends Each Day on Various Activities
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Paragraph on Heaven for Mother
- Paragraph on My Parents
- Paragraph on My Pastimes
- Paragraph on My First Day at School
- Paragraph on Your Parents
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Composition on Your Childhood