Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Where does your grandmother live?
- What are some of the qualities you admire in your grandmother?
- Does she have any negative qualities?
- Does she like music?
- What type of food does she eat?
- What type of dress does she wear?
- What is your feeling about her?
Answer: My grandmother is 85 years old now. She lives in our village home. In my life, I have never seen any other woman as cordial and my dear as my grandmother. She is equally cordial to everyone. She loves her servants as her own family members. They also love her very much. She does not like pets. And for this reason, there is no pet in her house. She is very much fond of music. She likes very much the traditional Bengali songs. She likes traditional Bengali foods; rice, dal, fish, vegetables, fruits, etc. She wears ‘shari’. Every day she gets up very early in the morning, makes ablution and then offers a prayer. After that, she starts her household works. Though she has some servants in her house, she is very much fond of preparing foods by herself. Although 85 years of age, she is still very much active. I love my grandmother very much.
Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Your Grandmother’ by answering the following questions:
- What is the name of your grandmother?
- Why do you like her?
- What roles does she play now?
- How do the people behave with her?
Answer: The name of my grandmother is Mrs. Nasima Sultana and she is almost seventy years old. Though she is very old now she is very attentive to all the members of our family. I am a very affectionate person to my grandmother and she is very careful about me. Once I heard a lot of interesting stories from my grandmother and which are still alive in my mind. I am very fond of my grandmother and I can’t spend even a moment without her. Our neighbors, relatives also love her much and she is really a respectable person.
- Short Paragraph on My Grandmother
- Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods
- Story on Dress Does Not Make A Man Great
- Story on Ready Wit of a Judge
- Composition on The Teacher I Admire Most
- Paragraph on My Likes and Dislikes
- Paragraph on My Activities During My Childhood
- Paragraph on Food Habit
- Paragraph on My Next Door Neighbor
- Paragraph on Your Friend / Best friend